May 6, 2008

Hydrogen Generator - Run a Car on Water - Hypermiling

Hypermiling seems to be the newest idea on how to save gas and increase fuel efficiency. I still prefer to use my hydrogen generator and run my car on water. It works great and I think it's considerably safer than hypermiling.

Hypermiling is a method of improving gas mileage and fuel efficiency by altering driving habits. Some of the ways that this is achieved is to avoid hills when planning a travel route, over inflating your tires, get behind a big truck on the road and cut off your engine and coast, and to avoid stop and go traffic.

I don't know about you, but most of these methods seem incredibly dangerous and foolish. I found a method to increase gas mileage that's proven safe and effective, I built a hydrogen generator and now run my car on water.

A hydrogen generator works by creating an on demand gas called HHO, or Browns' gas. This is done when an electrical current is passed through water and causes the molecule to separate into its core elements of 2 hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, or HHO. The engine then uses this gas as a supplement to the regular gasoline that's already present in the tank. It allows the gas to combust completely and burn cleaner and more efficiently.

My daughter and I built a hydrogen generator with parts we found at a local store, and for less than $65.00! I was amazed at how easy it was for us to do, and we completed it in one weekend. I'm just a simple country girl with not a lot of mechanical abilities, so the fact that we could build a hydrogen generator that was so easy and affordable, is truly remarkable!

I am now using the hydrogen generator to run my car on water and the savings are great, my gas mileage and efficiency have increased 35%- 40%. There are thousands of people all over the world using models that can improve fuel efficiency from 50% - 100%!

I'm thrilled with my hydrogen generator and I know that it's much safer and more effective than the risky habits of hypermiling. It's so easy and affordable that anyone can do it and enjoy all the benefits of their own hydrogen generator and running their cars on water!

By Myla Madson