May 6, 2008

HHO Gas Conversion DIY Kit - Run Your Car on Water

Are you like many Americans who are experiencing sticker shock at the gas pump? There's technology available that allows you to run your car on water by using a gas conversion kit, or hydrogen generator, that creates HHO gas.

HHO gas, or Brown's gas, was discovered many years ago by Yull Brown, a noted researcher. Even though the technology has been around for years, it's only recently been at the forefront of consumers' attention because of the significant rise in gas prices.

It is very easy to build a hydrogen generator and run your car on water. You place two electrodes in a container of ordinary tap water and then send a current through it. This causes the water molecules to separate into its core elements of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom by breaking the normal bonds. The end result is HHO, or Brown's gas.

This on demand HHO gas that's created is then drawn into your engine where it supplements the regular gasoline already present in the tank. It allows for complete combustion of the fuel and it burns cleaner and more efficiently.

I was able to build my hydrogen generator with my daughter in one weekend. I found all the parts locally and it cost less than $65.00. This gas conversion kit, or hydrogen generator, allows my car to run on water and it has improved my fuel efficiency by 35% - 40%. I decided to build just the basic model of a hydrogen generator, but there are models available that increase gas mileage and fuel efficiency by 50% - 100%.

Now that I'm over my sticker shock at the gas pump, I'm enjoying my hydrogen generator and still amazed that I'm using water to run my car. I've seen tremendous savings and I'm looking forward to more hard earned money staying in my pocket!

Want to build one yourself? Of course you do! I have a guide at my website that will show you, step by step, how to make this hydrogen generator. It's freakin' awesome and the government can't do anything about it! Go to http://MylaMadson.com/hybrid


By Myla Madson