May 12, 2008

Make a Hydrogen Generator - Run Your Car On Water

With the ever increasing price of gas these days, I knew that I had to do something to save my wallet from being completely drained at the pump. I did some research and discovered a hydrogen generator that uses water to run your car by creating HHO, or Brown's gas, and decided to give it a try.

HHO, or Brown's gas, is named after Yull Brown who discovered the technology nearly a century ago. He found that water molecules can be separated into their core elements of 2 hydrogen atoms, HH, and one oxygen atom, O, through the process of electrolysis. The electrical current breaks the bonds of the water molecule and causes the atoms to bond differently, creating this HHO gas, which is also referred to as Brown's gas.

A hydrogen generator is a device that you can build quite easily, and affordably, and it is installed in your car and creates this on demand HHO gas. This device essentially turns your vehicle into a water-burning hybrid by using water to create HHO, or Brown's gas.

A hydrogen generator allows you to run your car on water and drastically increases gas mileage and fuel efficiency. It accomplishes this task by injecting the HHO gas into the engine's air manifold where it combines with the regular gasoline already in the tank and allows for complete combustion of the fuel, and that makes it burn cleaner and more efficiently...and that adds up to greater gas mileage!

Even though the technology has been around for years, there really hasn't been much of a demand for it until now due to the price hike at the gas pumps. It doesn't make much sense for big business and the government to invest in it since it's so inexpensive and easy enough for anyone to do it! Why pay more than you are already and contribute to huge corporate profit and government tax revenue?

Another great advantage is that your vehicle requires no special modifications when you install the hydrogen generator. In fact, if you ever decide to sell the car, you can remove it and the new owner will never know that it was ever there!!

I was a bit skeptical at first that I could pull this off, but to my amazement, my daughter and I built our hydrogen generator over the span of one weekend! We found all the parts at our local hardware store and it cost less than $65.00...and we made up that cost in only a few fill-ups. I've already seen an increase of 35% in the fuel efficiency of my car, and I know that there are people all over the world who are using hydrogen generators that can improve gas mileage by as much as 50% - 100%!

I am not what one would define as 'mechanically savvy', so I know that if I can build one, then anyone who has a desire to save substantial amounts of money and not feel strapped to the gas pump, can build one and turn their vehicle into a water-burning hybrid as well!!

Want to build one yourself? Of course you do! I have a guide at my website that will show you, step by step, how to make this hydrogen generator. It's freakin' awesome and the government can't do anything about it! Go to http://MylaMadson.com/hybrid


By Myla Madson